Creating Game Changers
SUITABLE FOR: YEARS 10–12 STUDENTS WHO HAVE COMPLETED
CREATING CHAMPIONS AND CREATING COACHES
The final step on the Creating Chances Youth Development Pathway, Creating Game Changers focuses leadership, advocacy and social responsibility. The program is designed to prepare young people for the next stage of their life, to encourage them to be community focused, to dream big, and to open up employment pathways.
Students are trained to identify and solve issues in their community through this program focused on youth mentoring, with topics including:
- Advocacy in action
- Planning and reviewing
Creating Champions is suitable for select students who have completed Creating Champions and Creating Coaches.
The program operates across one full school term and includes:
- Tailored 10 week Creating Game Changers program
- 2 x dedicated Creating Champions Facilitators to run each session
- 25 hours worth of workshops and on-field activities
- Leadership seminars with inspiring community leaders
- All workshop educational materials
- All required sporting and other equipment
- Student access to special Creating Chances gala days