Creating Chances works in schools and community organisations right across Sydney. As at July 2017, we have 35 partner high schools and 20 partner primary schools, as well as a number of high profile community organisations.
Our partner high schools include:
Check out our coverage map to discover the communities where Creating Chances is having an impact.
In 2016, Creating Chances managed and ran:
- 55 x 10-week Creating Champions programs
- 18 x 10-week Creating Coaches programs
- 2 x 10-week Creating Game Changers programs
- 14 x Community sports/after school programs, Football United (FUn) and Rugby in the Park (RYF)
- 21 x gala days and special events
- 4 x Legends Connect events
- 2 x Football Coaching Certificates