Creating Chances works in schools and community organisations right across Sydney, Central Coast and the Illawarra. We currently have 55 partner high schools and 35 partner primary schools, as well as a number of high profile community organisations.
Our partner high schools include:
Check out our coverage map to discover the communities where Creating Chances is having an impact.
In 2017, Creating Chances operated a total of:
- 31 Creating Champions programs in 18 high schools for 434 participants
- 32 Creating Coaches programs in 18 high schools for 384 high school participants and 19 primary schools for 1,550 primary school participants
- 5 Creating Game Changers programs in 5 high schools for 80 participants
- 5 camps for 126 participants
- 16 events for 1,803 participants
- 7 excursions for 159 participants
- 9 training courses/workshops for 156 participants