Creating Chances works in schools and community organisations right across Sydney. We currently have 35 partner high schools and 20 partner primary schools, as well as a number of high profile community organisations.
Our partner high schools include:
Check out our coverage map to discover the communities where Creating Chances is having an impact.
In 2017, Creating Chances operated a total of:
- 31 Creating Champions programs in 18 high schools for 434 participants
- 32 Creating Coaches programs in 18 high schools for 384 high school participants and 19 primary schools for 1,550 primary school participants
- 5 Creating Game Changers programs in 5 high schools for 80 participants
- 5 camps for 126 participants
- 16 events for 1,803 participants
- 7 excursions for 159 participants
- 9 training courses/workshops for 156 participants