Become a facilitator
The success of our programs is because of the legends that deliver it! We look for facilitators and coaches that instil the following values:
- Self-disciplined: Manages their own time and operates autonomously to achieve key outcomes
- Collaborative: Works with others in a spirit of trust and teamwork; works with others to establish and achieve common goals
- Culturally aware: Respects differences and values diversity; adapts processes and procedures to accommodate language and cultural differences
- Organised: Strong organisational, planning and time management skills with an ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Flexible: Adapts to changing circumstances and takes advantage of emerging opportunities; adapts procedures to address what is most important
Full training and support is provided and Facilitator Training sessions are held regularly. If you are interested in finding out what it takes to become an Assistant Facilitator or Head Facilitator with Creating Chances, follow the link below.
Since 2016, we have delivered four facilitator training workshops, training over 80 new facilitators to run our programs on the Creating Chances Youth Development Pathway. Participants were invited from our community partners (youth leaders), students identified by teachers or selected by word of mouth.