Creating Chances is a not-for-profit social enterprise. We rely on the schools and communities where we work, as well as government and philanthropic grants, to ensure we can continue to deliver our programs to young people and children across Sydney.
- For every $450 we receive in tax deductible donations, Creating Chances is able to support one young person to complete a step on the Creating Chances Youth Development Pathway
- A grant or donation of $9,000 will make a huge difference in the lives of 20 young people, funding an entire intake for a step on the Pathway
You can help empower a whole new generation of young people to aspire to community cohesion, social inclusion and harmony.
1. Make a one-off tax deductible donation: Online donations can be made at www.givenow.com.au/creatingchances. To make a one-off donation by direct deposit or cheque, please contact us to make arrangements.
2. Make a regular tax deductible donation: You can set up a recurring gift to Creating Chances at www.givenow.com.au/creatingchances. To arrange a regular donation by direct deposit or cheque, please contact us to make arrangements.
3. Workplace Giving: Join with your staff and or customers to implement a giving program. When your business implements a co-giving program, your generous support of Creating Chances can be promoted and truly inclusive.