Creating Chances works in schools and community organisations right across Sydney, Central Coast and the Illawarra. We currently have 55 partner high schools and 35 partner primary schools, as well as a number of high profile community organisations.
Our partner high schools include:
Check out our coverage maps to discover the communities where Creating Chances is having an impact.
• 40 high schools participated in Pathway programs
• 4 primary schools participated in Springboard programs
• 23 primary schools participated in programs run by local high schools
• 1,432 high school students completed programs across the youth development pathway
• 3,420 primary school students participated in programs run by Creating Chances youth
• Delivered 170 community sports sessions at 8 different locations
• Employed 25 facilitators and coaches and trained 32 new facilitators and coaches
• 6 past participants are now trained and delivering programs